Joining the DAR and Preserving Bible Records - Workshop
November 17, 2010
Diana Claussen, a genealogy consultant for the Los Gatos Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), will lead a workshop on the structure and mission of the DAR and explain how a family history researcher can start the process of joining the DAR.
Following the genealogy workshop, learn about a new project that will concentrate on preserving family records found in pre-World War II-era Bibles. Lana Tober, Chairman State Regent's Project-Genealogical Bible Records North, will share information on how to collect and preserve pre-WWII Bible records. DAR members will be present to answer questions following the two presentations.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University