Joining the DAR and Preserving Bible Records - Workshop
November 17, 2010
Diana Claussen, a genealogy consultant for the Los Gatos Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), will lead a workshop on the structure and mission of the DAR and explain how a family history researcher can start the process of joining the DAR.
Following the genealogy workshop, learn about a new project that will concentrate on preserving family records found in pre-World War II-era Bibles. Lana Tober, Chairman State Regent's Project-Genealogical Bible Records North, will share information on how to collect and preserve pre-WWII Bible records. DAR members will be present to answer questions following the two presentations.
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Anh Sao Dem 2 - Vietnamese Music at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Latin Jazz Youth Ensemble of San Francisco at San Pedro Square Market