Tughlaq - A Play In Hindi
June 11 - June 20, 2010
Muhammad Bin Tughlaq (1325-1351) is widely regarded as the most eccentric sultan to ever rule Delhi. He has been variously depicted as a genius and a fool, a compassionate ruler and a cruel monarch held captive by his whims. This play selects the most interesting incidents from the sultan’s life to illustrate the enigma that Tughlaq remains for historians to this day.
This play, written by Girish Karnad, will be performed in Hindi, with supertitles in English.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- 11th Annual Holiday LEGO Show at Museum of American Heritage
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Downton Abbey Season 5 - Screenings at California Theatre
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Harpers Hall Celtic Harpists - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Aki Kumar Blues Band at San Pedro Square Market
- Downtown Ice - Sponsored by Hawaiian Airlines, Kristi Yamaguchi at Circle of Palms